Camozzi Tubing

Whatever your pneumatic tubing requirements Acorn can help. Contact your nearest Acorn regional distribution centre for further information.

Tubing available includes:

Flexible and extra flexible nylon tubing

Ideally suited fro use with push-in fittings and for a wide range of industrial applications.

C-Truck air brake nylon tubing

Manufactured and printed to DIN 73378 standards except black tube which complies to air brake standards DIN 74324. Printed with depth marks and is suitable for use with air, water, petrol, diesel and many other chemicals.

Flexible nylon recoils

Flexible nylon recoils are fitted with BSPT swivel fittings and anti-kink tube nuts as standard.

Reinforced PVC braided hose

Offering both high working pressure and extreme flexibility. Suitable for a wide range of industrial applications including factory airlines, pneumatic and hydraulic applications, food and drink industry, chemicals and water.

PVC hose

Suitable for a wide range of applications including chemical delivery, laboratory use, sight glasses, instrumentation, drainage hoses and the delivery of food and beverages such as beer.

PV tubing

Manufactured from high quality PVC, PV tubing is flexible and lightweight, making it ideally suited to a wide range of industrial applications, particularly air tools. For use with Rapid fitting and pipe adaptors

Pneumatic polyurethane tubing

Ideally suited for use with Rapid and push-in fittings, but also suitable for a wide range of industrial applications such as industrial robotics, control instrumentation and hydraulic lines.

Product listing:

Got a product code? Request a quote

Brand Item code Description Stock
CAMOZZI BLADESPNZ12-CAMOZZI Blades to suit PNZ-12 (TC2) tube cutter In stock
CAMOZZI PNZ-12-CAMOZZI Tube cutter-small plier type-12mm In stock
CAMOZZI BLADESPNZ25-CAMOZZI Blades to suit PNZ-25 (TC3) tube cutter In stock
CAMOZZI PNZ-25-CAMOZZI Tube cutter-large plier type-25mm In stock
CAMOZZI PNZP-12-CAMOZZI Tube cutter In stock
Contact Acorn

Need some advice?