KTR Revolex® Pin & Bush Couplings
The KTR REVOLEX® is widely used in general engineering, as well as within the pump industry and on conveyor applications. 21 sizes are available, covering torques of up to 1,220,000 nM. Customised solutions are also available.
The KTR REVOLEX® is a torsionally flexible, failsafe pin and bush coupling. It can be plugged in axially and is able to compensate for every type of shaft misalignment. It is maintenance free as well as being vibration-damping and is characterised by its short design. The elastomer rings including the pins can be easily disassembled whilst the coupling is in assembly.
Features & Benifits:
- Axial plug-in, easy assembly
- Short design; small shaft distance dimension
- Torques from 3,800 to 1,220,000 Nm
- Elastomers from chloroprene caoutchouc
- Elastomer: Operating range from -30° C to +80° C and short-term max. +120° C
- Easy disassembly of the complete pins easily possible
For further information or to request a quote, contact our Couplings and Drives Division