Ruland offer a full range of zero-backlash, or backlash-free couplings which are available in rigid, beam, bellows, curved jaw, disc, and Oldham types.
Choosing the right coupling for an application involves many performance factors including: shaft misalignment, RPM, space requirements, torque to name a few. Ruland couplings are available in a range of different styles, sizes, and materials and matching a shaft coupling with these factors is critical to system performance. Our couplings experts can help you select the correct coupling that will match your application requirements.
Ruland offer a full range of zero-backlash, or backlash-free couplings to match different application requirements.
Benefits of choosing the Ruland brand include:
- Superior fit and torque transmission and alignment via precision honed bores on straight bore rigid couplings
- Resistance to vibration and superb holding power on rigid coupling hardware due to the Ruland patented Nypatch® coating
- Enhanced performance, reduced vibration, and increased speed capabilities on flexible couplings thanks to Rulands precision balanced design
- Superior design on flexible couplings offer enhanced torque and stiffness while still accommodating misalignment
- Hardware is carefully selected and tested to ensure maximum torque capabilities