Ruland Beam couplings
Ruland Beam couplings are part of Ruland's complete zero backlash coupling range and have high torsional Stiffness. They can accommodate misalignment, making them well suited for encoder, tachometer, and light duty power transmission applications. Ruland beam couplings are designed to ensure low bearing loads and balancing for reduced vibration at higher speeds. They are available in aluminum or stainless steel.
Features & Benefits
- Zero backlash for accuracy of motion
- Accommodate all types of misalignment
- Balanced for higher speeds and reduced vibration
- Special designs & materials available on request
- All products are RoHS2 and REACH compliant
- Available for immediate despatch
Ruland beam couplings are available with four or six beams in inch, metric, and inch to metric bore combinations ranging from 3/32” (2mm) to 3/4” (20mm).