Ruland bellows couplings
Ruland Bellows couplings are zero-backlash and have no moving parts, ensuring a long maintenance free life.
The bellows coupling comprises of stainless steel bellows between two anodized aluminium hubs, which create a lightweight, low inertia coupling, capable of accommodating all types of misalignment — parallel, angular, axial motion, and complex.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight, low inertia coupling with a long maintenance free life
- Balanced design reduces vibration at higher speeds of up to 10,000 RPM
- Stainless steel bellows are used for added strength and high torsional rigidity
- Accommodates all types of misalignment
- RoHS2 and REACH compliant
Bellows couplings are available in clamp and set screw styles with or without keyways in bore sizes from 1/8” (3mm) to 1” (25mm).
Got a product code? Request a quote
|RULAND||MBC33-14-14-A-RULAND||RULAND Size 33, Bellows Coupling B & K 14mm both s|
|RULAND||FCMR38-10-10-A-RULAND||Bellows coupling, size 38 with 10mm bores, steel|
|RULAND||MBC15-6-6-A-RULAND||Ruland Bellows Coupling|
|RULAND||MBC25-10-10-A-RULAND||RULAND Size 25, Aluminium Bellows coupling B&K 10m||In stock|
|RULAND||MBS19-8-5-A-RULAND||RULAND Size 19, Bellows Coupling B&K 8 & 5mm|