Steve Hudson Industry Specialist
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01709 789 928
- Mob: 07775 541 531
I am responsible for:
- Sales of specialised equipment to the mining and quarrying industry
- Technical support on Cooper Bearings products
- Product identification
- Supplier liaison
- Product training
I began my career as a cadet engineer with SKF South Africa in August 1990 and qualified as a Mechanical Engineer in 1994. I then worked as an applications Engineer for a number of years and then spent 17 years working as a field service engineer focused predominantly on bearing and power transmission installations in the quarrying, mining and heavy engineering industries.
I have 28 years of experience in the bearing industry, including 25 years working directly with the Cooper Bearings product. I have experience in product selection, sales, application engineering, installation and Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA).
This experience enables me to provide technical application and product advice to customers, whilst understanding first-hand the challenges that their business is facing.
Contact me for:
- Technical / commercial advice on Cooper Bearings products
- Product supply & specification
- Advice on interchangeability of Cooper Bearings products
- Application advice in the Mining & Quarrying industry