A Product Manager is required for sealing solutions
Date Added: 30 January
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Reports to: Sales Director/Managing Director
Job purpose statement: To profitably grow the Sealing Solutions business by means of both customer and product development. Work with the sales team and other managers to increase sales opportunities and maximise revenue. Provide Training and Technical support for Sealing Products.
- Management and Achievement of annual Budget
- Management of Key Accounts
- Product range development
- Stock Planning – In liaison with Purchasing Department
- Pricing structure of all Sealing products
- Management of Key Supplier Relationships
- Development of Product range Marketing plan
- Manage and develop all product related Training
- Provide Technical and sales support to all Acorn Branches and customers
- Product Application for Product Conversion
- Report on Key Changes In Relation To Product market
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to the above points
Key Skills Required:
- Product Management experience within the sealing industry – minimum 5 years
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to approach people at all levels of seniority
- Ambitious and persistent
- Self-motivated and enjoy working to targets
- A natural networker
- Articulate, confident communicator and presenter
- Commercial knowledge to analyse market data and identify new opportunities
- Strong team player, but equally good at taking initiative
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques
- Managing business pitches
- Technical product knowledge
- Preparing and presenting business tenders
- Competent in the use of Microsoft 365 platforms
- Standard grades in English and Maths as a minimum
- Full clean UK drivers Licence
- Previously worked in sales, marketing or project management
- Management experience is desirable
Apply for this position
We are always looking for passionate, talented and enthusiastic people to join the team.
We make sure every Acorn employee has the chance to make a difference - we offer career-enhancing development opportunities for those with the talent and energy to drive us forward. In addition, as Acorn is part of Axel Johnson International, there are also potential career opportunities within 25 countries worldwide.
If you think you have what it takes to improve how we do things, then we would like to hear from you. Please email your CV and a covering letter to :-
Or apply by post to -
The HR Manager
Acorn Industrial Services Ltd (Head Office)
Unit A, Denby Way
Hellaby Industrial Estate
Inclusion and Diversity:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We provide an inclusive environment for all our employees.
We are committed to fostering inclusion and diversity in relation to our employees, customers and the community in which we operate.
We aim to ensure that all our employees have the opportunity to develop to their full potential regardless of race, gender, nationality, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or background; and we will not allow artificial or prejudicial barriers from obstructing their career and personal development.