OPPORTUNITY IN ACORN'S REGIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTRE IN DEESIDE
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our regional distribution centre in Deeside for a Warehouse Operative
Brief description of the role:
Working with colleagues in our Deeside branch to ensure efficient, safe and accurate handling of stock and delivery of high quality service to all customers.
• Working Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm in our busy Deeside warehouse.
• Main duties will include listing and putting away stock, picking orders and packing parcels.
• Driving our branch van to make both regular and ad-hoc deliveries to our local customer base
Additional details -
- Full UK Driving licence required. A clean licence would be preferred.
- Previous driving experience not essential but desirable
- Starting on National Living Wage.
- Full uniform provided
- 22 days paid annual leave per year plus public holidays.
- Company paid health cash plan through Westfield and bonus potential after completion of successful probationary period.
We are always looking for passionate, talented and enthusiastic people to join the team.
We make sure every Acorn employee has the chance to make a difference - we offer career-enhancing development opportunities for those with the talent and energy to drive us forward. In addition, as Acorn is part of Axel Johnson International, there are also potential career opportunities within 25 countries worldwide.
If you think you have what it takes to improve how we do things, then we would like to hear from you. Please email your CV and a covering letter to :-
Or apply by post to -
The HR Manager
Acorn Industrial Services Ltd (Head Office)
Unit A, Denby Way
Hellaby Industrial Estate
Inclusion and Diversity:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We provide an inclusive environment for all our employees.
We are committed to fostering inclusion and diversity in relation to our employees, customers and the community in which we operate.
We aim to ensure that all our employees have the opportunity to develop to their full potential regardless of race, gender, nationality, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or background; and we will not allow artificial or prejudicial barriers from obstructing their career and personal development.