Warehouse Operative vacancy at our Central Distribution Centre
LOCATION: ROTHERHAM CENTRAL DISTRIBUTION CENTRE
Department: Rotherham Warehouse
Posted: 4th March 2019
Brief description of the role:
- Working Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm (plus 1 Saturday morning in approximately four) in our busy Rotherham warehouse. The business opens on Saturday mornings from 8.30am until 12pm.
- Main duties will include listing and putting away stock, picking orders and packing parcels.
- Learning to use WMS (Warehouse Management System) computer system, previous experience with RF Scanners would be an advantage.
- Learning about our products and stock references.
- Fork Truck License would be an advantage but not essential
- Full UK Driving license desirable but not essential
- Fork truck license would be an advantage but not essential.
- Starting on National Living Wage.
- Full uniform provided
- 22 days paid annual leave per year plus public holidays.
- Company paid health cash plan through Westfield and bonus potential after completion of successful probationary period.
- Free on-site parking