What are the benefits of using a fluid coupling?
- Fluid couplings provide a controlled soft start up, helping to prevent shock loads and protect surrounding equipment.
- These couplings allow variable speeds and provide easy torque control.
- Fluid couplings are able to withstand harsh environments and challenging operating conditions, making them ideal for use in industries such as aggregates and construction.
- These couplings provide an excellent level of vibration dampening, helping to protect surrounding equipment from the harmful effects of vibration.
- Fluid couplings are commonly used in applications such as conveyors, mills, shredders, crushers and agitators.