Acorn offer three different series of Ruland flexible beam couplings in either metric or imperial dimensions and with bores from 3/32" (3mm) to 3/4" (20mm).
Contact our dedicted coupling centre for further details or if you require assistance.
Ruland Flexible beam couplings are machined from a single piece of aluminium or stainless steel and feature multiple helical cuts. The multiple cut design provides higher torque capabilities and greatly reduced wind-up when compared to commodity type single beam couplings.
Why choose a Ruland Coupling?
- Higher torsional rigidity compared to commodity style single-beam couplings.
- Unique balanced clamp screw design reduces vibration while the cross cut increases clamping ability.
- Machined from a single piece of aluminium or stainless steel with multiple spiral cuts for higher torsional stiffness and torque capabilities.
- Accommodates parallel misalignment, angular misalignment and axial motion.
- Two sets of cuts around centre member better accommodate parallel misalignment then single beam couplings.
- Four beam and six beam couplings offered. Four beam couplings are more flexible with lower bearing loads. Six beam couplings have increased torque capacity and higher torsional stiffness.
- Aluminium couplings made from type 7075 aluminium for longer life.
- Stainless steel couplings offered for greater torque capacity.