What are the benefits of claw couplings and where are they used?
Features and benefits of claw couplings
- Claw couplings have a short overall length, meaning that they do not take up a large amount of space on the shaft.
- The elastic element dampens vibration and cushions shock loads, helping to extend the life of surrounding equipment.
- This coupling can compensate for angular, parallel and axial shaft misalignment.
- The maintenance free design of claw couplings means that downtime and labour requirements are greatly reduced.
- This coupling is suitable for use in a wide range of applications, across many industries.
Where are claw couplings used?
- Construction industry