Why choose nilos rings to protect your bearing?
Nilos rings provide protection to a ball or roller bearing, against the ingress of dust, dirt and other debris.
Designed for the harshest of environments, nilos rings help to increase uptime, as well as extending the life of bearings by helping to protect against premature bearing failure.
Nilos rings are fabricated from a metal such as galvanised steel, stainless steel or brass for robust durability.
Nilos rings are suitable for use in most types of ball and roller bearings, including:
- Deep groove ball bearings
- Angular contact ball bearings
- Self-aligning ball bearings
- Spherical roller bearings
- Cylindrical roller bearings
- Self-aligning roller bearings
- Taper roller bearings