What is a taper roller bearing?
An extremely popular series, the Taper Roller Bearings can accommodate medium and heavy combined radial and axial loads, a high carrying capacity for their minimal cross section and an optimum bearing service life, making the Taper Roller Bearing suitable for a wide range of industrial and automotive applications.
Features & Benefits of the Taper Roller Bearing
- Suitable for all kinds of applications from low demanding to very high performance applications
- Accommodate medium and heavy combined radial and axial loads
- Minimal cross section
- High carrying capacity
- Optimum bearing service life
Suitable for a wide range of applications in both industrial and automotive, from low demanding to very high performance applications.
- Industrial & automotive gearboxes
- Hydraulic pumps & hydraulic motors
- Pinion applications
- Heavy off-road wheels
- Screw compressors
- Rolling Mill Bearings
- Handling equipment