A Business Development Manager is required at our regional distribution centre in Oldbury
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest stockists of bearings, linear motion systems, power transmission products and maintenance equipment in Europe as a Business Development Manager based at our Midlands branch in Oldbury.
The Business Development Manager will generate sales leads and hold key responsibilities as part of this exciting role.
- Heading up new expansion in your market area
- Following up new business opportunities and arranging meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Building relationships with existing clients with a view to increase their current spend
- Managing ongoing business accounts whilst building new relationships
- Communicating new products and services and new product developments to existing and prospective clients
- Preparing reports and providing management with feedback
- The ability to create, negotiate and close commercial agreements
- Be instrumental in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets
- To undertake, when requested by the managing directors, additional reasonable tasks and responsibilities not outlined above in order to support the success and continuing performance of the department and company.
- To abide by the company’s confidentiality agreement when carrying out all tasks as part of this role.
The salary for this role is negotiable and benefits include company car allowance and company paid Health Cash Plan currently with Westfield Health.
Apply for this position
We are always looking for passionate, talented and enthusiastic people to join the team.
We make sure every Acorn employee has the chance to make a difference - we offer career-enhancing development opportunities for those with the talent and energy to drive us forward. In addition, as Acorn is part of Axel Johnson International, there are also potential career opportunities within 25 countries worldwide.
If you think you have what it takes to improve how we do things, then we would like to hear from you. Please email your CV and a covering letter to :-
Or apply by post to -
The HR Manager
Acorn Industrial Services Ltd (Head Office)
Unit A, Denby Way
Hellaby Industrial Estate
Inclusion and Diversity:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We provide an inclusive environment for all our employees.
We are committed to fostering inclusion and diversity in relation to our employees, customers and the community in which we operate.
We aim to ensure that all our employees have the opportunity to develop to their full potential regardless of race, gender, nationality, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or background; and we will not allow artificial or prejudicial barriers from obstructing their career and personal development.