Clive Reviews New SKF Maintenance Product Catalogue
SKF have released a new publication of the highly popular Maintenance and Lubrication Products catalogue. With 192 pages of the latest and updated SKF maintenance equipment and lubricants to ensure the best quality MRO products and solutions.
New items to this catalogue include new shaft alignment systems, fitting tools, induction heaters, bearing pullers, and food grade and harsh environment greases. Our Maintenance Equipment Product Manager Clive points out emphasis on the importance of the correct maintenance and lubrication practices in the catalogue. Not only this, but we have Clive’s top ten recommended new products from SKF’s range:
- TMFT 24 - 24 piece Fitting kit
- TMMK 20-50 - Combi kit
- TMIC 7-28 - Internal Puller - allows for smaller area of purchase behind the bearing - 3mm
- Updated range of Shaft Alignment - TKSA 20, 40, 60 & 80 replaced by TKSA 11, 31, 41, 51, 71 - Android and App supported
- LGFQ 2 - High Temperature Food grease
- LGED 2 - High Temperature, harsh environment grease
- LFFH46 & 68 - Food grade Hydraulic Oil
- LFFG 220 & 320 - Food grade Gear Oil
- LGLS 0 - Low temperature Chassis Oil
- TLGB 20 - Battery-driven Grease gun
For a printed copy of the new Maintenance and Lubrication Products Catalogue, you can get in touch with Acorn via email: marketing@Acorn-ind.co.uk. Alternatively, download the catalogue from our website.
To keep up with more innovations and solutions, follow us on LinkedIn.