What is the Timkin product range?
As the leading authority on tapered roller bearings, Timken is renowned for its high quality products and extensive knowledge of metallurgy, tribology and mechanical power transmission.
Timken bearings are widely used in a diverse range of industries and applications delivering reliability and efficiency to machinery and equipment worldwide in market segments from aerospace, automotive, construction, consumer, defence, energy to industrial equipment, health, heavy industry, machine tool, positioning control, power generation and rail.
The company's growing product and services portfolio features many strong industrial brands including Timken®, Fafnir®, Philadelphia Gear®, Carlisle®, Drives® and Interlube™.
The Timken product range includes:
- Tapered Roller Bearings
- Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- Bearing Units
- Sleeves & Accessories
- Spherical Plain Bearings
- Superprecision Ball Screw Support Bearings
- Condition Monitoring
- Spherical Roller Bearings
- Bearing Housings
- Superprecision Spindle Bearings
Employing over 14,000 people and with anual sales of $2.9 billion dollars Timken is one of the largest bearing manufacureres in the world.
Timken's global footprint:
- Operating in 30 countires on six different continents
- 63 manufacturing facilities & service centres
- 26 distribution centres
- 12 technology and engineering centres