Conveyor Chains are manufactured for a wide variety of applications serving a multitude of industries all over the world.
Conveyor Chains are available in small and large pitches. Often, attachments are integral parts of the chain design to perform conveying operations.
Conveyor Chain Attachments, such as extended bearing pins and link plate attachments, for use on mechanical handling equipment and the operation of various mechanisms, are also available from Acorn. Contact your nearest Acorn Branch for further details.
Features & Benefits of Conveyor Chains
- Used in almost every industry
- Both small and large pitch chains
- The chain is often equipped with attachments
- Agricultural equipment
- Asphalt Industry
- Cement Industry
- Crawler cranes
- Heavy-duty conveying applications
- Leisure industry - such as roller coasters
- Coal mining
- Oil fields
- Palm oil mills
- Road pavers
- Sugar Industry
- Water Industry / Sewage treatment
- Steel mills
- Food processing
- Steriliser & hydrostat
- Mineral processing